Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Subbing for Juliana

Today I taught Juliana's Wednesday morning class and it was a wonderful experience. Wednesday's class is Juliana's strongest class and the students are very experienced. I started them with pranayama which included some alternated nostril breathing. From there we went into the asana practice on our backs but I brought the students up to standing pretty quickly. We continued with sun salutations and other standing postures, back bends, forward bends and many other cool postures. I ended the class with a deep relaxation with hands on aromatherapy. I really felt great when it was finished. All the students told me that they loved the class. I am very happy that I was able to sub for Juliana. It was a ball. AndI get to do it again on Monday. Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment