Saturday, December 25, 2010

NEW CLASS ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I am honored to announce that starting January 2, 2011 I will be teaching a gentle hatha yoga class at The Yoga Source on Wiles Road in Coral Springs, Fl every Sunday. Class will start at 9:00 and will be perfect for first timers, beginners or yogis at any level that want a relaxing stretch on a Sunday morning.

I will also be teaching a gentle hatha yoga class on Sunday at 11:00 at the yoga loft upstairs from Etro Salon on Sample Road in Coral Springs. I am looking forward to teaching two classes on Sundays. (Directions are on the schedule page of this blog).

If you are interested in coming to the 11:00 class at the Yoga Loft at Etro Salon, please call me and I will wait for you to come before starting class. :)

Don't forget about my hatha level one class on Tuesday nights at 6:30 at the yoga loft upstairs from Etro Salon. No need to call ahead. Just come to the salon, walk to the back and up the stairs. Please leave your shoes at the bottom of the stairs. :)

I am very excited about my new schedule. I hope to see you there. :)

1 comment:

  1. I welcome all the suggestion mentioned in this blog related to new learning skills. It is definitely going to help me to adopt new exited way of learning. I think, others will also feel helpful this blog for their needs. Yoga teacher training India reviews.

    ReplyDelete