Tuesday, June 2, 2020

I'M BACK!!! YAY!!!!





Hi Everyone,

It has been some time since I posted here. As many of you know, I had some health issues that I needed to take care of before I could start teaching on a regular basis again. I am happy to say that I am doing really well and ready to get back in the saddle to start teaching again. 

After teaching classes at Yoga Source and Yoga 4 Life I have made the decision to leave the studios and start using Zoom to stream life classes from my home studio. I appreciate your support and presence through these years. I look forward to this new format and hope that you will join me on this new adventure. 

I will be teaching gentle mat yoga classes on Wednesdays at 10:30 and Saturdays at 10:30. I will also be teaching a chair yoga class on Saturdays at 1:00. Mat classes will be $8 and chair classes will be $10. I will be donating a portion of each payment to LUNGevity which is an organization close to my heart.

Payment can be made through Venmo, Zelle or The Cash App. I am also happy to accept a check if you prefer. Please send to my home address below.

Claudia Regan
1045 NW 87 Ave
Coral Springs, Fl 33071

I look forward to seeing you in class.
Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment