Friday, July 9, 2010

BREAKING NEWS!! FIRST CLASS TUESDAY, JULY 13, 6:30 PM


BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
SCHEDULE CHANGE!!!!
FIRST HATHA YOGA CLASS
BEGINNERS AND PEOPLE
SEEKING A GENTLE STRETCH
***TUESDAY, JULY 13, 6:30***

Okay, I couldn't wait
to teach my first class. Yes, I know I had it scheduled for July 27 but I couldn't wait. :) So what does this mean to you? It means that there will be a most wonderful gentle yoga class taught upstairs from Etro Salon at 6:30 and you are invited attend. Actually, you are invited to all of my classes. They will be Tuesdays, 6:30 pm, Thursdays 9:30 am and Saturdays 11:00am. All are welcome to enjoy these calming and peaceful classes. Don't forget to go mention the introductory $5.00 first class when you come to your first class. Yes, it's affordable too. :) I'll see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment