Sunday, July 25, 2010

Yesterday and Tomorrow

Yesterday I taught two classes. The first one was at Juliana's studio. She is away and I've been subbing for her. I love teaching there. It's my yoga sanctuary. I feel Juliana there and it's also where I did my teacher training so I get such great vibes there. It was a lovely Hatha class with students that were just looking to relax and stretch. It was wonderful.

After Juliana's class I went to the Etro yoga loft and taught another relaxing Hatha class. I was very happy to see two new students there. One was an old friend from Long Beach who I first met in 8th grade and the other was a student who came to my class to support my yoga teaching endeavor. It was a very grounding and centering class with some aromatherapy at the end. I hope they both enjoyed it. I know I did. :)

I maybe subbing again for Juliana on Monday but I'm not completely sure about that yet. I will be definitely be teaching Tuesday night at 6:30 at the Etro loft and I am looking forward to it.

On Wednesday I will be subbing for Joy at the Yoga Source at 9:00 AM. Joy is an extremely talented and experienced teacher. I learn something every time I take a class from her which I am going to do this morning. I am extremely excited about subbing for Joy. I am very honored that she trusts me with her class. I want to publicly thank Joy for giving me this opportunity. Thanks Joy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment