Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone. I will be teaching Sunday mornings at 9:00 at the Yoga Source starting tomorrow and then at the yoga loft upstairs at Etro Salon at 11:00. Both of these classes will be gentle yoga classes. If you are interested in the 11:00 at the yoga loft please contact me (either email or cell phone) so that I can wait for you before starting class.

I will also be teaching on Tuesday nights at 6:30 at the yoga loft upstairs from Etro Salon as usual. This class is a hatha yoga level one class. It will help strengthen you, teach you body awareness and challenge you with breath work and asana. At the end my classes you can look forward to a nice long relaxation with aromatherapy for your senses.

I am looking forward to getting back to my regular classes and seeing my students from last year. I am also excited about my new classes and new students. Namaste to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment