Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Everyone Loves My New Studio

Hatha yoga classes have started in my beautiful new studio. My students love to practice there and so do I. I get a very peaceful feeling there. I will be posting pictures of the finished studio soon.

I would like to thank Michele who made this studio happen. She's been my very best friend for 30 years and is the person in my life who makes my crazy ideas become realities . When I got the news that I was being thrown out of the salon I called her crying. I told her that I really wished that I had my own studio so that I would never have to worry about being treated the way I was at the salon. Fast forward three weeks and I was sitting in my new studio. So thanks Michele. You rock!

Last week was the first Tuesday night class and it was wonderful. When it was over Red and Rachel produced the wine, glasses, corkscrew, crackers and we had a party. It was so much fun. I really appreciate that they went to so much trouble. They were so happy that classes were back on they decided that it was worthy of a party. I'm glad they did.

My Sunday students had their first class last Sunday and they really loved the new studio too. I was able to keep the Sunday classes going at Rita's house while the renovations were going on in the house. When class was over they thanked me for the new studio. It made me very happy to know that everyone loves the new place.

Hatha yoga class will begin tonight at 6:30 as usual. We will be practicing with an open heart. The music will be my very favorite Krishna Das. Call me for more directions to the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment