Monday, February 12, 2018

I'm in Prime Magazine!!

Hi Everyone!

Guess who was in the February edition of the Sun-Sentinel newspaper Prime magazine. It was such an amazing experience. I was approached by writer Carol  Brzozowsky who wanted to do a story on me and my teacher/beloved friend Juliana Trejo for Prime Magazine. Prime is a very glossy issue of City and Shore the fine life at 50 in South Florida. Tim Allen was going to be on the cover this month.



Carol and I did a fun phone interview to give her some additional information about different classes that I teach so she could write about them but Carol is such an amazing person and easy to talk to that we ended up covering many different aspects of yoga and other things as well.  She was especially interested in the Chair Yoga classes that I've been teaching at Yoga 4 Life East on Sundays at 1:00. 



Here is the front page of February's Prime Magazine. I'm on page 46 and 48. So cool!!


Then the fun really started. I was called in for a photo shoot at Yoga 4 Life with my teacher and dear friend Juliana Trejo. We took hundreds of pic most of which I haven't seen. I do have just a couple of pictures that were taken during the shoot. 


This picture is of us setting up for a shot and being photographed by Candace West. This was the first time I had ever done a real photo shoot and I was a little nervous. 


In this shot we are being taught by Juliana who had us doing very powerful warrior 2 poses. That's me in the front. 💪🙏

I'll post the finished article in the next few days. Keep an eye out!💕

12 comments:

  1. this is really a great blog, appreciated, i want to tell that if you want to join Yoga school Then must Join Yoga Ashram In Goa, India. have a look at the below.

    www.yogateachertraininggoa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your great information. It will be very helpful for me .Yoga help in both Physical Health and Mental Health
    Yoga teacher training in Goa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our store offers all the Affordable Yoga Apparel, which includes beautiful yoga apparels, mats and a lot more at affordable rates in UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yogadirect offers latest collection of beautiful yoga mats that also provides various products  for women like gym clothing, yoga pants and much more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sai Baba has always believed that education is an effective tool for transformation.
    madhusudan naidu

    madhusudan naidu muddenahalli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Learning is an ever-evolving process. Each and every instance shapes our life in one way or the other.

    madhusudan naidu

    madhusudan naidu muddenahalli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspiring writings and I greatly admired what you have to say , I hope you continue to provide new ideas for us all and greetings success always for you..Keep update more information..Yoga teacher training in Goa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for taking the time to post this quiz. It helps me to perfect my cue to my students Yoga exerciseMake the practice into a different level.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH WOW!!! I love the way you do asana gracefully. Every time I go through your article, all I can think to myself is where 'she’s getting ideas.

    200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
    300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India

    ReplyDelete
  10. My business is carefully a great deal pleased nigh the consequences an individual change mentioned. I want to in order to indicator an individual for this well known victuals. My partner and i enjoyed sabotage frivolous man component of that more than My partner and i piace of cake end up being awaiting the actual unqualified repays. Yoga retreat dharamsala

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing a well explained article. Love to read it. Yoga is the best way to meditate yourself. Come at RGHC to join yoga centre in civil lines and yoga classes in civil lines

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a great article. thanks for sharing great information with us. please visit our 200 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh

    ReplyDelete