Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My best yoga day ever!!!

Wow!!! Am I dreaming? Is it really true? What a day!!

I subbed for Joy at The Yoga Source today and it went really well. I was a little nervous at first because, well, after all, it's The Yoga Source. It's the premier studio in this area. When the class was over all of the students looked like they were stoned on drugs which means I achieved my goal of teaching a good class. LOL Everyone came up and thanked me and hugged me. It really was great to teach class there. A shout out for Joy here. She is the one who gave me my first chance at The Yoga Source. Thanks Joy!!!

The mail arrived later on in the day and there was my card from the Yoga Alliance. I knew it was coming but seeing it in person really made me happy. I set a goal for myself and I worked hard to achieve it. The Yoga Alliance card told me that I had achieved it.

To wrap up the best yoga day ever, I was informed that I was approved as a sub at The Yoga Source. I am absolutely thrilled. I am also very proud of me. Hey, I did it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment