Monday, August 16, 2010

Class Today and Class Tomorrow

This morning I subbed for Ileana at the Yoga Source. I really love teaching there. I have taken so many classes at " The Source" and I feel very comfortable being there. I had three students today with one being my good friend Ruth. Both of the other students were very new to yoga. It reminded me very much of my own classes at the yoga loft at Etro Salon complete with aromatherapy and neck massage at the end of final relaxation. I love teaching so much. It still blows my mind that I get to do it. I feel very lucky.

Tomorrow is my class at the yoga loft. It starts at 6:30 PM at 9717 West Sample Rd, Coral Springs. I'm looking forward to teaching this class. I enjoy helping people to relax and give themselves the gift of yoga. It is a gift you know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment