Friday, September 24, 2010

Subbing and my own Saturday class

I had the pleasure of subbing for Juliana on Thursday morning. I always look forward to teaching at Juliana's studio. I love it there. As soon as I walk in I feel more grounded and mindful. I guess it's because it is where I've been taking classes for over 10 years. I also took my teacher training in that studio and it was such a wonderful joyful experience that I always want to get that feeling back by teaching there.

I taught a relaxing but challenging class complete with Lavender aromatherapy during final relaxation. The students loved it and I loved teaching, as I always do. I look forward to subbing for Juliana again soon.

Saturday class will start at 11:00 at the yoga loft upstairs at Etro Salon on Sample Rd in Coral Springs. I'm looking forward to that too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment