Sunday, October 3, 2010

Claudia's yoga schedule for October.

Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to make sure that there are no questions about my class schedule for the month of October. There will be class on Tuesday, October 5 at 6:30 pm as usual. There will NOT be class on Saturday, October 9 at 11:00 or Tuesday, October 12 at 6:30. There will be class on Saturday, October 16, at 11:00 am and Tuesday, October 19 at 6:30. There will NOT be class on Saturday, October 23 or Tuesday, October 26. Classes will resume as scheduled from then on.

I hope all of my students will continue their practice when I am not having class even if it's just some Pranayama (breath control) and a few asana (poses) that can be done on the floor in the living room and a short relaxation. Spinal twists, knees to chest and forward bends can be done on a towel anywhere you might want to do them. Go on and make me a happy Yogini and tell me that you practiced on your own. :)

So, yes, there is class this Tuesday at the yoga loft upstairs from Etro Salon at 9717 West Sample Rd, Coral Springs starting at 6:30 pm. See you there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment