Thursday, January 20, 2011

Teaching at The Yoga Source

Yesterday was a wonderful day to teach yoga. I was subbing for Joy at The Yoga Source and I had been looking forward to it ever since Joy had asked me to do it. I love teaching there so much and I'm hoping to remember to bring my camera and take pictures so you can all see this gorgeous studio that I am lucky enough to be teaching at.

The skies were gray and it looked as if it was going to rain. I really tuned into the weather before I went to teach class and I think the gray skies and slight drizzle helped me as I went along in this Wednesday morning class. I felt as if the weather was telling me to slow down and really feel the poses so that's what we did.

I was very happy to see new people in class as well as some of the regulars from Joy's Wednesday class. One of the Yoga Source teachers named Tamara was there as well. I have taken some classes with her through the years so I'm hoping she enjoyed my class yesterday.

Yes, yesterday was a wonderful day to teach yoga but then again any day is a wonderful day to teach yoga. I will be teaching today at 4:30 at The Yoga Source. Come join me as we transition from day to evening in this late afternoon hatha yoga class. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment